The TOP-Line series offers a full range of inserts for the machining of small turned parts. The diversity of the products provides a solution matching the highest requirements and are suitable for the machining of the most difficult materials. This range is constantly evolving in order to fit perfectly the latest market needs.
- A patented clamping system with two screws and shifted teeth providing an extremely rigid clamping of the insert on the tool holder, for outstanding machining performance.
- Several coatings are available, allowing significant tool life increase even when machining difficult materials.
- Many grades, sizes and geometries are available in order to fit perfectly to any machine type, workpiece material and machining application.
- A full range of over 4’000 standard items, including 3’900 different types of inserts.
- A wide range of tool holders with square shank starting from 6×6 up to 25×25 mm, also available with integrated coolant supply.
- A large selection of specific tool holders improving machine capability.