Milling and drilling tools for micromechanics
The MICRO-LINE series offers a wide range of milling and drilling tools for micromechanics. The rich diversity of products offers solutions matching highest requirements, even when machining very difficult materials. The range is under constant improvement in order to bring effective solutions to the latest market needs.
- A very wide range of precision micro end mills, finishing end mills, ball nose end mills, engraving mills and centering drills, matching the highest requirements.
- Micro dills available in steps of 0.01 mm starting Ø 0.10 up to Ø 2.00 / 3.00 mm, matching perfectly all machining needs.
- Several coatings are available, allowing significant tool life increase when machining difficult materials.
- Several high end grades in order to perform very high machining quality for any kind of workpiece dimensions and materials.
- The confidence of a trouble free production.